We invite you to explore our web site that contains many additions and innovations from the first realization, dating back to many years ago. Our fields of activity have been steadily growing, mainly with industrial applications, but also with electronic money handling and with design and consulting for mobility. On this page you will find all new products announcements, we hope we will be able to keep it up to date in a satisfying way. Wait for many new releases in the next few weeks, mainly for applications on Palm and Handspring handhelds!
- July 2004 - Sm@rtPower is a whole family of DC power supplies; they have a precise output voltage even with fluctuating input supplies, and can keep a high efficiency over the operating range..
- August 2004 - Digiclock GPS is our solution for network or single PC time and date synchronization, and it is compatible in fact with every operating system and environment you use! It contains an high precision timing GPS receiver...
- September 2004 - Autosscep is an Opensource project promoted and supported by SPE to ease the integration of Certificate Authorities and VPNs: autosSCEP is an automatic x509 certificate enroller based on SCEP (Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol).
- November 2004 - Sm@rtSwitch an Ethernet switch with 8 ports, with automatic configuration between 10 and 100 Mb/s speeds: packet switching is executed with high performance levels...
- December 2004 - USB- IO a board capable of handling 17 inputs and 16 outputs, driven from an USB interface, including a 2 port USB hub: the cascaded connection of more units is greatly simplified thanks to this very useful feature...
- March 2005 - LCDway allows to show text messages highly readable. The characters visualized by the mosaic module are very similar to the printed characters, in order to obtain pretty text messages...
- April 2005 - EAPTLS is an Opensource project promoted and supported by SPE to ease the integration of VPNs across Linux and Windows platforms: is a series of patches for PPP daemon that allows to use EAP/TLS authentication mode.
- May 2005 - Wireless Solutions Thanks to this new technology it’s possible to connect to the Internet without being physically connected to the telephone network, allowing to reduce the costs.
- June 2005 - Sm@rtTrust is the tool of election for banks and financial institutions plagued from the problem of phishing. It signs all outgoing email messages, and it is based on industry standard protocols; the information flow is handled in such a way that the integrity of data is absolutely preserved.
- July 2005 - Parknet assures to the users a secure parking and forbids improper use of the parking areas. Moreover with it’s parking management system it proposes a right answer to the needs of public and private managers.
- August 2005 - Sm@rtPower Alidual is a built-in equipment.
- September 2005 - a8243 core is the VHDL model of the Intel 8243 input/output expander. The core has been synthesized and implemented to different types of reprogrammable devices.
- November 2005 - We are proud to announce that ISONIK Corporation is our exclusive sole agency in Japan. We heartily welcome all the staff in Yokohama.